Published on:

Finding a Doctor Following a Car Accident

Johana Arias is dead following a car crash in Westchester, Florida. The 18-year-old was driving her Honda Accord and was not wearing her seatbelt when the crash occurred. Four other teenagers, all passengers in Ms. Arias’ car were injured in the accident. They were evacuated to Kendall Regional Medical Center along with Noemi Hernandez, 45, who t-boned Ms. Arias’ car with his Chevy Blazer.

While the injured victims of the car accident were taken to a local hospital for immediate treatment, they may also require additional medical care once the initial trauma is treated. There are doctors who specialize in helping victims to recover following the accident. These kinds of doctors can generally be found via a personal injury attorney.

Many attorneys maintain a list of physicians who can help you with issues such as physical therapy, broken bones, and head injuries that suffered as a result of the accident. In addition to helping you recover after the accident, these doctors are also experts at testifying in court about your specific condition and how the car accident caused it to happen. In some cases, such physicians can defer billing for your medical treatment until your personal injury case has been settled. Thus it is extremely valuable to work a trauma expert as opposed to your regular family physician.

If you or a loved one has been injured in a car crash in Florida, you may be entitled to monetary damages to help you recover from the accident. It is important that you speak with an experienced lawyer whose practice focuses on motor vehicle accidents. A personal injury lawyer can help you to recover by finding you the appropriate doctor for your needs and by fighting the insurance companies so that you get the money to which you are entitled.

Contact Information